Tue 4th October / Wed 5th October
Admission to the venue is free for trackday events. All Track Days are run with a noise limit as stated above
BIG STARS – SMALL GROUPS
With a James Whitham Motorcycle Track Training Day you will receive group and one-to-one tuition from James or one of our other world class coaches within a small group coaching environment. We will cover everything you will need to know to give you the confidence to either take part in your first track day, or improve your track riding / racing technique, whether you are a novice or an advanced rider.
|James Whitham||Dan Linfoot||Davo Johnson||Jenny Tinmouth||Taylor Mackenzie|
|Richard Cooper||Dean Harrison||Lee Johnston||Christian Iddon||Kyle Ryde|
|Davey Todd||Jane Dixon||Trevor Nation||Ian Simpson||Barry Burrell|
Unlike usual motorbike track days, the maximum number of riders we have on track is just 20 and we endeavour to have a minimum of one coach to every ten riders. This ensures you receive the best quality, rider-focused coaching. Although we may include some classroom based sessions if the weather is bad, the focus will be on the practical application of riding technique on the track.
At the briefing we split into three groups based on experience. Like a track day we run 20 minutes on track and 40 minutes off. Coaches will give generic feedback to the group between sessions on aspects such as where you need to be on the track, general technique, body position issues, etc., as well as specific feedback to individuals on learning points for them after following riders in the sessions.
- On two day events you can book either or both days.
- The days run from 09:00 to 17:00 with signing on and briefing between 08:15 and 08:45.
- Photographs of the day are included in the price.
- Coaching is included in the price.
What you will need:
- A mechanically sound bike with a maximum noise level of 103dB(A).
- If you need to hire a bike James Whitham recommends Moto Events Group and MFM Track Bikes.
- An ACU Gold Standard approved helmet.
- Full leathers (can be two-piece with full zip). No fabric suits allowed.
- Leather gloves.
- Leather motorcycle boots.
- A valid full road or race licence.
- Back protector (full length, but can be incorporated in leathers).